Frequently Asked Questions
What percentage of the donations spent goes to supporting my child?
After you make a purchase on our site, 80% of the profit goes directly to the selected partner organization. The remaining 20% goes towards site maintenance.
Can I donate money without buying a product?
Can I track my shipment?
How long will it take for my product to reach me?
Because we order in bulk qualities to save costs on shipping to maximize fundraising, we aggregate the orders. That means it will take a little longer than some other E-Commerce websites. The estimated delivery window is 2-3 Weeks. (We also may need to substitute a comparable item if it is discontinued. We don't anticipate that happening.)
What if i get the product and it is defective?